Cookie statement impression-catalogue.com
This cookie statement concerns cookies used by the website www.impression-catalogue.com of the following entities, hereinafter ‘Giving Europe’, ‘we’ or ‘us’:
Giving Europe B.V., registered in the trade register of the Chamber of Commerce 11052213, with its corporate seat in (4004 LM) Tiel at Het Eek 1;
Giving Europe GmbH, registered in the trade register of the Amtsgericht Bremen HRB 24407, with its corporate seat in (D-28217) Bremen at Am Waller Freihafen 1a;
Giving Europe France SARL, registered in the trade register of Strasbourg TI 535 009 575, with its corporate seat in (67300) Schiltigheim at rue de Dublin 3;
Giving Europe Iberia S.L., registered in the Registro Mercantil de Barcelona, tomo 43193, folio 82, hoja B-426304, with its corporate seat in (08010) Barcelona at Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes 641;
Giving Europe Italia S.R.L., registered in the trade register of Milano, via Emilio Motta 10, 20144, with its corporate seat in Milano (20144) at Via Emilio Motta 10;
‘User’, ‘you’ or ‘your’ in this statement are understood to mean: Each natural person (B2C) or person acting on behalf of a legal person (B2B) who, whether or not in connection with the conclusion of an agreement with Giving Europe, uses the website www.impression-catalogue.com.
1.What is a cookie?
Based on the applicable European legislation and regulations, in some cases, you must grant your permission for the use or storage of cookies and equivalent technologies on your computers or other devices, such as mobile devices. This cookie statement gives you clear and complete information on the cookies we use and their purpose.
Functional or necessary cookies
Functional or necessary cookies help the Giving Europe webshop function properly. Examples are:
• The products you add to your wish list. These are remembered and stored by cookies.
• Notifications in case of an incomplete order so you don’t lose your products in the shopping trolley.
• Your browser settings are stored. This gives you an optimal view of our webshop on your screen.
• The language and country you choose are kept/stored.
Aided among others by third parties like Google Analytics, we use analytical cookies to examine shop use. Among other things, these statistics provide us with insight into how often we are visited and where we can improve our webshop. This enables us to ensure that our webshop experience is continuously optimised. The list below includes the data stored:
• The IP address.
• Technical characteristics like the browser you use (e.g. Chrome, Internet Explorer or Firefox) and the resolution of the computer screen, as well as the machine you use.
• The page you arrived at the webshop from.
• When and how long you visit or use the webshop.
• Whether you use the webshop functionalities.
• What pages you visit in our webshop.
Advertisement cookies / Tracking cookies / Third party cookies
Our webshop shows promotions and advertisements. You can also find our advertisements on websites of third parties. To keep these promotions and advertisements relevant, we use advertisement cookies. Advertisement cookies are a form of tracking cookies. Some tracking cookies are placed by third parties (e.g. Facebook). These cookies are also called ‘third party cookies’. Using these cookies enables us to also place our advertisements on the websites of third parties. The advertisement cookies / tracking cookies we use enable us to:
• keep track of which advertisements you have already seen.
• keep track of how often you have seen an advertisement.
• prevent you from seeing the same advertisements all the time.
• keep track of whether you click on the advertisements.
• keep track of whether you place orders after you have seen an advertisement or have clicked on an advertisement.
• combine your online surfing behaviour, search behaviour and buying behaviour, regardless of the devices you use.
• By combining these characteristics, we can determine your interest in advertisements and can tailor the advertisements we show you in our webshop and the webshops of third parties to these interests.
5.How can I manage my cookies?
To use non-functional cookies (some analytical cookies, advertisement cookies, tracking cookies and third party-cookies), your permission is required. This permission is asked of you as soon as you visit our website. You can always withdraw your permission for certain types of cookies via your browser settings. Consult to this end the information pages of your browser (like the Internet Explorer, Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari).
Please note that if you block all sorts of cookies, therefore including functional cookies, the website may not work optimally and / or you won’t be able to place an order.
By using some cookies, personal data, as set out above, are also processed. Our privacy statement gives more information on how we handle your data.
7.Contact Giving Europe:
If you have any questions following from the content of this cookie statement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The full cookie statement, including the retention period per cookie, is here